Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Gift Giving Blog Hop!!
If you came here from Jeanne's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog. Today we are making projects centered around gift giving. I have a cute little bag to share with you today.
The 3D bag came from the Oval Window Treat Bag Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
Santa's face came from the NEW Christmas Cookies Cutting File. The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 2 Cutting File. All of these files are available for purchase HERE.
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, December 17. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."
~~New Monthly Challenge~~
The projects can be holiday gifts, birthday gifts, treats for classmates, tags for gifts...anything that has to do with gift giving. The rules are below:
1. The project must be centered around Gift Giving of some sort (holiday, birthday, treats, tags, etc.). Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Gift Giving Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different Gift Giving projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, January 4, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
You can also link up your projects HERE
Your next stop in the hop is Nanne
Melisa ~~You are here
Nanne ~~Go here next
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great day!!