Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to you!!



Good Morning!!

This is Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations.  Today is my first post as an Action Wobble Design Team Member.  I'm so excited to share my first project with you.  My oldest son Matthew's 8th Birthday is this Tuesday January 14.  I made this card for him.  He loves rocking out around the house and always has his hands up in the air like this.  :)


The card is the Center Panel Step Card Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The rocker hand is from the Rock On Cutting file, also from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Some Days Simply Require stamp set.  

Below is an action shot.  



For all the details about my card please visit my blog HERE.  

Don't forget to join us for the "Anything New Challenge" that is currently going on.  The challenge ends on January 14, 2014 at 11:55pm PST

You can buy your own Action Wobbles HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. how cute he should love this. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable birthday card!! And the perfect cut for a wobble. Rock On!!!

    ReplyDelete