Friday, January 24, 2014

Love is in the Air



Good Morning!

Today is my day to post a project over on the Action Wobble blog.  I can't believe that January is almost over.  So I thought I would get ahead of the game and make a Valentine's Day card to share with you.  


The card shape is from the Layered Labels 3 Cutting File.  The Hot air balloon is from the Heart Balloon Cutting File.  Oh and the clouds are from the Kite & Clouds Cutting File.  All of these files are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  


Here is the wobble in action.  It's a good thing the hot air balloons don't swing back and forth like this.  That wouldn't be a fun ride at all.  LOL.  


This is the inside of the card.  I left it empty so I can write inside later. 


I'm entering this card in Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Monthly Challenge.  The theme of this month's challenge is "Love".  I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by today!




4 comments:

  1. Melisa, this is adorable!!! I love the colors and the balloon is awesome! I used to live in a place that had the international hot air balloon fiesta every year, and i miss it when I sweet things like your card! And the fact that it wobbles is even better!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I love it and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete