Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons "Love is in the Air" Blog Hop!!
"If you came here from Gloria's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
Today we are making projects that are all about Love using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files. Here is what I made. I plan on giving to my girlfriend who collects bees.
For my box I used the Fancy Pillow Box 2 Cutting File. I put a King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup treat inside for her. To cover the wrapper I just welded two of the scalloped borders together and made it big enough to cover the wrapper. The border is from the Borders 2 Cutting File.
The sentiment shape is from the Sentiments Spots 3 Cutting File. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Got Candy Stamp set. The adorable bee is from the Honey Bees Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
I'm entering this into Jaded Blossom's Valentine's Challenge.
For a chance to win, you MUST be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, January 14, 2014
The theme of this months challenge is anything related to LOVE using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files. You can link up your challenge HERE.
Here are the rules for the challenge.
1. The project must be LOVE themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Love is in the Air Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different LOVE themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, February 1, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
Did you see that one lucky winner is going to win a $20.00 Gift Card to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store.
Don't forget to grab the freebie for joining in this hop. You can grab it HERE.
Your next stop in the hop is Nanne.
Thanks for stopping by today!