Tuesday, January 14, 2014

~~PPPR~~ Stinkin of You


Good Morning!!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  During the holiday break a skunk some how got into one of the class rooms as my son's school and sprayed the class.  What a way to come back from break!  I felt bad for the Teacher, so I thought I would make her a little treat to cheer her up.  I thought she would get a kick out of my project.  


I was able to get 4 of these little peanut bags into the purse.  They fit perfectly.  The skunk is from the Rainy day Critters Cutting file.  I dressed him up in the school's colors and put a paw on his shirt for the school mascot.  The paw is from the Safari Love Cutting File.  The speech bubble is from the Speech Bubbles Cutting File.  The sentiment is perfect for him too.  


The twine is Marigold & Midnight Blue from The Twinery.  Isn't he cute?  He did make the Teacher laugh and smile.  Which she hadn't done since her class had been sprayed.  :)  The sentiment is from Pink by Design.  


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Have a great day!

Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment