Tuesday, January 28, 2014

~~PPPR~~I love you like a nerd loves video games


Good Morning!

  Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I had my boys in mind when I made this card.  They love playing video games right now.  I thought I would make this card to sneak in my oldest son's lunch box on Valentine's Day.  I know he loves the cards I make him because he still has them all in his room.  This one is on his dresser where he can see it every day.  He's my number one fan :)


The card shape came from the Layered Labels 1 Cutting File and the sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 3 Cutting File.  

The Controller is from the Ultimate Gamer Cutting File. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Funny Valentine Stamp set.  


I'm also entering this into the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons "Love Challenge".

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team made.  You can see their projects HERE.

Melisa


1 comment: