Tuesday, February 25, 2014

~~PPPR~~ Happy Birthday


Good Morning!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I have a birthday card to share with you today.  I don't know about you but I can never have enough birthday cards on hand.  They've come in handy several times.  Here is my card.  


For the cat I used the Birthday Critters Cutting File.  The shape of the card was from the Layered Labels 3 Cutting File.  The shape would go great with the Robots Cutting File too.  

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Sweet Birthday Wishes.  This is my go to Birthday Stamp set.  The twine is Aqua Blue from Timeless Twine.  


Don't forget to grab this Freebie while you still can.  It will be available only until Thursday, then it will be replaced with a new one.   


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!!

Melisa




3 comments:

  1. So, so cute! LOVE the kitty and the shape of card is fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete