Tuesday, February 11, 2014

~~PPPR~~ Love you tons!



Good Morning!!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I have an adorable card to share with you.  Since Valentine's Day is Friday I thought I would make a Valentine's Day card.



The card base is from the Doilies 1 Cutting File.  The adorable elephant is from the Safari Love Cutting File.   I filled the hearts with Glossy Accents so they would shine.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The ribbon is from the Spooky Bundle.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Funny Valentine Stamp set.  


I'm going to enter this card in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Anything Goes Challenge.  I hope you'l join in the challenge with us.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of the week.

Melisa


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love how you made the sentiment go on the inside of the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinken adorable:) TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete