Friday, February 21, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons & My Creative Time Co-Blog Hop


Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and My Creative Time Co-Blog Hop.   


The Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team and the My Creative Time Design Team have joined together to create beautiful projects featuring different Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files & My Creative Time stamp sets.

 If you came here from Leanne's blog, you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.

 My hubby and I didn't get a chance to celebrate Valentine's Day yet because we had no babysitter, so this weekend we are going out without the kids.  I made this card to give to him.    

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

The card base is from the Scalloped Circles Cutting File.  The girl, boy and the table are from the Make a Wish Cutting File.  I just flipped them so they would be facing each other.  The cupcake is from the Valentine Sweets Cutting File.  The hearts are also from the Valentine Sweets Cutting File, I just took them from off of the cupcake and sized them to the size I wanted.  All of the cutting files are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

The sentiment came from My Creative Time's Lots of Love Stamp Set.  I love this stamp set, it has many great sentiments on it.  

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

~~Giveaway Time~~

 "For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and My Creative Time Facebook page.  The winners will be chosen on Tuesday.  


http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/


http://my-creative-time.com/

Your next stop in the hop is Cindy

Here is the lineup just in case you get lost along the way.  

Lisa 
Melisa  You are here
Cindy Go here next 
Brianna  

Don't forget to pick up this week's Friday Freebie

http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/category_21/Friday-Freebie.htm

It goes great with this NEW "Trip to the Dentist"  set that just came out this week.  

http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/item_499/Trip-to-the-Dentist-Cutting-Files.htm

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend.

Melisa





61 comments:

  1. Your card is SOOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE my friend! LOVE IT!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.... how sweet is this card! Love it! Happy V-Day to you and your hubby. Hope you guys have a wonderful time this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting to finally have a valentine night together! My husband and I never spend the holidays together because he works as a Captain in a prison and always works the holidays. Enjoy your time together! Love your card!

    clsteinbeck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with that cute cut file. The hearts are good small and big. The sentiments in that set are super cute...great choice.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!!!! I think I need this file now tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! The little boy and girl are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaped V card Melisa! I love how the boy and girl is about to kiss and share a yummy cupcake, I hope your night was just as sweet! .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww ... What a sweet card!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW Melisa, your card is just TOO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!! BEAUTIFUL job with it,Have a GREAT weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melisa I love your card its so cute love the boy and girl!!! Love mct stamps I have them all :) TFS. Psst I am now a follower :)
    Vicky win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww...how sweet! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day do-over with your hubby!!! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card Melissa! I hope your hubby and you have a lovely V' day celebration,
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWWWWW...what a CUTE card Melissa!! Your hubs will LOVE this!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How awesome... love your creation... I am a follower... I follow by email (morentin 1326 AT aol DOT com), twitter (morentin1326),
    pinterest (morentin1326),
    bloglovin' (yvonne s morentin),
    network blogs (yvonne morentin),
    and by google (yvonne morentin)...

    don't want to miss a thing...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is toooo adorable, Melisa! I love that they are getting ready to kiss...so cute! Thank you so much for working so hard on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card. I love how the character was blowing out candles on Leanne's card to looking like he is going to kiss on your card. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh and I am following you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How sweet for your belated Valentines celebration.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun little sweetheart card! Have a super fun date with hubby! I'm a follower too. teachermom5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! jeffrey_sorenson701@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute! I am a new follower.craftinginthenight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super adorable love your card it so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute card. I just love how you have both the girl and boy on it. Perfect. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute-- love the shape and the boy and girl are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card Melisa! Have fun on your date!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card. Have fun on your date.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Look how happy they are! Love it!
    I'm a follower :) Janis
    66cricet at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute!! I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super DUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun way to use the birthday file!! Love your card! I am a follower! ~hugs, Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hope you guys have a nice valentines celebration, the card is so so cuteVivi j
    cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the gloss on those hearts!! What a sweet couple you have created here! I'm a follower...dawn_mercedes at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is so cute! So creative to use the birthday file this way. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a beautiful card. Hope you enjoy your date night

    vflambert at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my goodness, what a darling card! I am lovin' this adorable Make a Wish cut file:) I am sure he will love your card! i hope you are having a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute with the cuts and stamping. Have a great after Valentine weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your card is simply adorable and quite romantic Sure hope you enjoy for sweetheart date love your precious story.
    You are so talented. I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  38. very cute card. the couple looks like they are having fun.

    ghost231985@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your card is so cute. I love their sweet faces.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    {already a Google follower}
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your card. I'm sure your hubby will too, it's so darling. Enjoy your date night together :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh wow! love this file. Looks great for any couple in love. Too freakin' cute! TFS.

    Katya Bess
    Kattyxotica@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Aww this card is the sweetest! I love how you made it round and scalloped and this little boy and girl file is just too cute! Adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That is adorable Melissa.. I love that they are kissing and your little cupcake is the cherry on top of the cake.. Amazing!
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a sweet card! You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing. AJ@queenofmynest (aj_822(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a sweet Valentine Card to give your husband! The age old problem with parents of children on Valentines day! I am sure he loved your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a sweet card! Love it. I'm a current follower and I love your blog design; looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Adorable card! I'm a new follower: )
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  48. really cute! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Too cute!

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  50. lovely card for your husband, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such an adorable sweet card, love this kissing couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. He he I totally LOVE this. It turned out WAY too cute! Awesome job on this card. Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete