Friday, February 21, 2014

Shake your Booty Blog Hop


Good Morning!  

Today we are featuring Shake Your Booty Stamps over at the Action Wobbles Blog.  

These are the stamps that I was given to work with.  

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.477504352350134&type=1

Here are all the stamps that are available for purchase HERE

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.477504352350134&type=1


 I wanted to do something other than a card so I thought a little Pillow Box Treat bag would be fun to make.  I purchased the Pillow Box at my LSS but you can also buy some HERE.  

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

The twine I used is Ocean from The Twinery.  

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

I filled the Pillow Box with Hershey Kisses.  You can buy this stamp set HERE.  

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Look at him shake his booty.  LOL.  

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Don't forget you can win a Royal Prize Pack.  The Scrapbooking Queen will pick the winner on Monday.  In order to be eligible to win the Royal Prize Pack you need to comment and follow each blog.  


I'll also be giving away a 6 pack of Action Wobbles to one lucky person who leaves a comment on my blog.  Make sure you comment on all blogs and are following all the blogs as well.  

Your next stop in the hop is Melissa M.

Here is the entire line up just in case.  

Melisa A ~~ You are HERE
Melissa M  ~~ Go HERE next

Thanks for stopping by today.

Melisa

30 comments:

  1. hopping along to see everyone's wonderful creations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first scrap hop and it's great to see all the creativity! I'm getting inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to win the dog "Shake Your Booty" prize!!! I have 5 dachshunds, so that's a perfect stamp set for me!!! LOVE it!
    Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pillow box!!! The twine looks great and the cat is so fun!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pillowbox idea, this is just soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute idea. Get a treat as well as a laugh with your project. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I LOVE your project!! The soft colours are a wonderful choice - and you've combined two of my favourite things... cats and chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute little project....who wouldn't smile...it has those cute action wobble and stamp and there is chocolate to boot! thanks for sharing. I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pillow box and fun new stamps.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pillow box. I follow you with email.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't mean to enter twice - got confused with all the Melissas on the hop.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, didn't mean to enter twice - got confused by all the Melissas and the comment moderation.

      Delete
  11. Super cute Love the shaking booties-- Thanks for the fun hopHave a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome treat box. The stamps are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet! I am loving this hop! Joining everyone along the way too. So much fun to see everyones different take on same stamps.
    Just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute idea to make a pillow box with this cute cat.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the treat box and the color paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your idea for the clear box. The cat is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your clear box! Great idea - and the cat is so funny! I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK, this has to be the cutest pillow box ever!!! I love that you covered the front and the back is see through! Love that cat stamp set too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, so cute! I love the colors you used! Awesome project!! Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute treat!! Love that you thought out of the box!! TFS! Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your pillow box - awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. squeal!! I love this..and not just b/c I love Hershey kisses and I'm not a fan of cats. lol. The colors are really lovely...The twine looks great with the krafty twill color. And I'm sure that the cat is trying to squirm and wobble its way into that pillow box! Fab idea! dawn_mercedes at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete