Friday, March 7, 2014

How are you Cock-a-doodle doing?



Good Morning!

One of my New Year's Resolution was to stay in contact with my long distance friends more this year.  I thought I would surprise one of my friends with this cute little card. 


The card base is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 Cutting File.   The Rooster is from the NEW Farm Critters Cutting File, also from PPPR.  


The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life Barnyard Puns Stamp Set.  



Have a great weekend!

Melisa

6 comments:

  1. squeal!!! I know I say this ALL the time..but this is amazing!! I love it!! You are whiz with the cutter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa I had to pop over here and tell you how much I LOVE your card! It's super duper adorable! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    This card is so cute!! Love the colors on the rooster, and the sentiment is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore rooster cards. This one is super-cute. I can just hear him crowing and then shaking out his feathers with the jiggler!!! Perfect.

    I would love for you to come see the Cock-a-Doodle-Doo one I have on my blog, too: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com/2014/03/cock-doodle-doo-from-ad-flyer-to.html
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doodle, doing great! Your card makes me smile! Love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete