Friday, March 21, 2014

My Lil' Chicadee



Good Morning!!  

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today to share a spring inspired card with you today.  


 To make the card base I used the Doilies 1 Cutting File.  To get rid of the design inside the doily I selected my shape and then right clicked on the mouse and selected "Release Compound Path".  After that I just selected the circle portion of my shape and deleted the rest of the image.  Don't forget to do that or you will end up with little pieces cut out on your image.  The cute little chick is from the Cute Chicks Cutting File.  All the cutting files are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  

The chick's face is from Peachy Keen's Chickie Face Assortment.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Color Me Happy Stamp Set.  



Thanks for stopping by!

Melisa

2 comments: