Tuesday, March 25, 2014

~~PPPR~~ Peter Cottontail is on his way


Good Morning!

Today is Design Team Day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and with Easter around the corner I thought I would make an Easter card to share with you.  


For my card base I used the Side Step Card Cutting File.  The peeps are from the Peeps Cutting File.  The bunny, grass, carrot and eggs are from the Hoppy Easter Cutting File.  The sentiment shape are from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.  The puffy clouds are from the Kite and Clouds Cutting File.    



Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see what the rest of the design team made.  

Melisa

2 comments:

  1. So stinken cute! Your bunny is so adorable and love all the fun cuts! Great side step card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the colors you used, very pretty

    ReplyDelete