Friday, April 4, 2014

3 Girl JAM Guest Designer



Happy Saturday!!

Today I am Guest Designing over at 3 Girl JAM.  When I saw the white ribbon from the Red & White Ribbon Bundle I knew it would be perfect for my layout.  I have been wanting to scrapbook this picture of my oldest son Matthew for a long now and when I saw this bunny from the Forest Critter's Cutting File I knew it would be perfect to use.  


The title is from one of my Quickutz dies.  The name of the font is "Holiday"


The bunny from the Forest Critter's Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. The egg is from the Hoppy Easter Cutting File.  



Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great weekend.

Melisa





The ribbon I used is from the Pink & White Bundle from 3 Girl JAM.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at 3 Girl Jam!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout Melisa :-) so glad you got to be the 3 Girl JAM guest designer this week!!
    hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Melisa!! Thanks for being a fabulous Guest Designer at 3 Girl JAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this darling, DARLING page layout with us on the 3 Girl JAM blog, Melisa. Your page and theme are just so precious. It was wonderful having you as our guest! Happy Spring, ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo!!! This layout is so freakin cute!! I love that you used the great crinkle ribbon around the circle and the bunny how sweet is he??? great job!! Thanks for being a guest designer for 3 Girl JAM!! loves-Scrappin Madge 3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable layout. I love the way that the 3GJ crinkle ribbon makes a frame. Thanks for guest designing at 3 Girl JAM.
    Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete