Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hey Girlfriend!




Good Morning!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here with you this morning.  Today I have a card to share with you.  I've been trying to make some extra cards to keep in my stash.  It seems like I have too many of one themed cards and not enough of another.  So I thought I would make a card to send to a girlfriend who may need some cheering up.  


I used the Star Spangled Cards Cutting File for my card base.  The adorable little girl is from the Dress Up Girls 1 Cutting File.  Her dress is from the Valentine Kids Cutting File.  I did have to stretch her dress a little bit to make sure it was wide enough to cover her body.  Her shoes & flower in her hair are from the Dress Up Girl Pink Dress Cutting File.  



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job on your cute card. Great cuts...I like how you used many cuts and the Peachy face is adorable. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete