Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Vacation Blog Hop!
If you came here from Leah's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog
Today we are making projects that are vacation themed using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
My husband and I went to Maui on our Honeymoon. One evening we went to a Luau and had a blast. Since I still haven't had time to scrapbook those pictures I thought this would be the perfect time.
For the sand & waves I used the Borders 5 Cutting File. I used 3 of the 5 borders in that set. The palm tree is from Dino-mite Cutting File. The sun and seashell are from the Day at the Beach Cutting File.
The Ukulele Boy & Hula Girl are from the Aloha Cutting File. Their faces are from Peachy Keen's Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment.
The clouds are from the Patriotic Balloon Cutting File.
~~Blog Hop Prize~~
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, June 17.
~~New Monthly Challenge~~
1. The theme of this challenge is Vacation...so create anything vacation themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Vacation Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 5 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 9, 2014.
You can link up your projects HERE.
You're next stop in the hop is Nanne