Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek



Good Morning! 

Today I am sharing a sneak peek of one of the new stamps that will be released by Pretty Cute Stamps on Wednesday July 16.  The stamp set I am showcasing is Sea Life Sentiments.  Trust me when you see this stamp set you are going to fall in love with it.  

  To make my card I used the Star Spangled Card Cutting File from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  


The fish is from the Fishy Friends Cutting File.  The seaweed and rocks are from the Sea Life Cutting Files.  I just cut a couple of sizes of the rocks and then flipped some of them in the silhouette studio so they would be different.  


You can find the new Pretty Cute Stamps Store HERE.
And the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog HERE.

Don't forget there is a Design Team Call going on now.  You have until July 19, 2014 to submit your application.  You can find all the details about it HERE.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to stop by Pretty Cute Stamps and see tomorrow's sneak peek. 

Melisa




1 comment: