Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ice Cream, "Happy Birthday!"




Good Morning!

How is your week going?  Mine is going great.  Today is my friend Lorie's 50th Birthday.  So I thought I would make her a birthday card to celebrate it. You can see what Lori made her HERE.


The card base is from the Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files. The Banana Split is from the Ice Cream Treats Cutting Files.  Both of the cutting files are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.   

The first face is from The Snow Cuties Face Assortment.  The second face is from The Moodies Face Assortment.  The last face is from The Cornies Face Assortment.  All the faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The twine is Strawberry from The Twinery. 


You can see what Michelle made HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!









7 comments:

  1. Melisa, thank you so very much! This card is just as sweet and adorable as it can be and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to create and join the hop to make my 50th birthday something truly special and memorable! You are so very talented in so many ways and I'm very blessed to call you a friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the faces! What a super cute idea to use different faces from different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it, so sweet, like the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and yummy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just way too cute! I love the whole card, faces and design are all great!

    ReplyDelete