Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Yummy Blog Hop!
If you came here from Leah's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
Today we are making Yummy projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files. I have a layout to share with you. I used pictures of my nephew eating his veggies.
The background shape is from the Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files. I flipped it so it would be taller instead of wider. For the circle I used the Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files. The scalloped circle is from the Scalloped Circles Cutting Files.
The carrot & eggplant are from the Little Veggies Cutting Files. The peas are from the Seed Packet Cutting File. Oh and the scalloped border is from the Borders 2 Cutting Files.
The title is from one of my Quickutz 4x8 Alphabets, it is the paper doll alphabet. The twine Denim is from The Twinery.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, August 12.
New Monthly Challenge
1. The theme of this challenge is Yummy...so create anything that reminds us of something YUMMY. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Yummy Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 30 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 3, 2014.
Your next stop is Nanne.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend.