Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Best Witch~es



Happy Wednesday!

I know that Halloween isn't until next month but I thought I would get a start on making some Halloween cards.  


To make my card base I used the Scalloped Frames Cutting Files.  I used the moon from the Wizard Owl Cutting Files.  He is still free until Thursday so don't forget to grab him HERE.  The witch is from the Little Witches Cutting Files.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files.  


I decided to enter this card into the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge.  The sketch is below.  I used the Christmas in July Face Assortment for her face.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!






5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love your take on the sketch and that super cute witch! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card Melisa! Great take on the sketch!
    AWESOME job!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love background paper, the layers of the moon and the punny sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! She's such a cute witch! Thanks for playing with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete