Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fun with Puns Blog Hop!
If you came here from Leah's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog. Today we are having fun with puns while using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files.
The card base is from the Star Spangled Card Cutting Files. The cute sheep is from the Farm Friends Cutting Files. The flower, stem and grass are all from the Flower Assortment Cutting Files.
For a chance to win, you MUST be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, September 17, 2014.
~~New Monthly Challenge~~
"Fun with Puns"
Here are the rules for the challenge:
1. The theme of this challenge is Fun With Puns...so create anything that shows some sort of pun or play on words. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Fun With Puns Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, October 4 , 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
Your next stop in the hop is Nanne.
Thanks for stopping by!