Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Be good to yourself!



Good Morning!

Hope you are having a great week.  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I made it for a friend who recently had surgery.  I thought it would cheer her up.  


To make my card I used the Star Spangled Card Cutting Files. I sized it to 5.50 x 5.50 to make it the square shape.    The flourish is from the Flourishes 2 Cutting Files.  It is free until Thursday night.  The scalloped circle is from the Scalloped Circles Cutting Files.  The Scalloped Border is from the Borders 2 Cutting Files



Don't forget that there is the NEW Trick or Treat Challenge going on right now. 

Have a great week!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you used the shapes and the papers! The button is such a pretty touch and the sentiment is very sweet and thoughtful! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete