Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fall Entertaining Blog Hop!!
If you came here from Leah's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.
Today we are sharing Fall Entertaining projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. These are items that could be used for a Fall or Thanksgiving get together or dinner.
I made a Wine Bottle Tag to share with you. I used the Bottle Tag 1 Cutting Files to make the tag.
I used the Tree Trio Cutting Files for the tree and the Pumpkin Titles Cutting Files for the pumpkins. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments Stamp Set.
~~New Blog Hop Freebie!!~~
You can grab the Blog Hop Freebie & the Friday Freebie HERE. The Pilgrim Hat Treat Bag will only be available for free on Saturday & Sunday, after that it will be available for purchase.
~~Blog Hop Candy~~
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, November 11.
You can link up your project HERE
1. The theme of this challenge is Fall...so create anything that is related to fall/autumn. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Fall Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 29, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 3, 2014.
Your next stop is Nanne