Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sometimes you have to create your own happiness....




Happy Wednesday!

I was so happy to see the NEW A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files last week.  I love making shaped cards and knew these would be fun to work with. I was especially excited to see the taller card, it would be great to create scenes on.  


For my card base I used the NEW A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files.  To make room for my sentiment I made the white card stock a little taller.  The grass is from the Flower Assortment Cutting Files.  The hummingbird & tulip are from the Spring Garden Cutting Files.


The NEW A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files are still FREE until this Thursday 11/20/2014.  You can get it HERE

Have a great day!

Melisa

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love the die cut images you used and the shaped card and colors are perfect! This really made my day more lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your card is so gorgeous!! I love Humming Birds and yours is just so beautiful You really did do one amazing, Fabulous, outstanding Creative Job. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete