Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Made with Love Blog Hop!!
If you came here from Lisa's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.
Today we are sharing projects that we Made with Love using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. I made some Valentine's Treats to share with you.
The little Bon bon is from the Valentine Sweets Cutting Files. The tag & hearts are from the NEW Friday Freebie. I cut the tag out at 3.13H by 2.10W. The twine is Strawberry Cupcake from Timeless Twine. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Got Candy Stamp Set.
Here is a better picture of the whole thing. The Chocolate Covered Oreo's were fun to make. My boys were happy that I was making them because it's been a while since I made them last.
Here is the NEW Friday Freebie.
The Flamingos in Love Cutting File freebie will only be FREE this Saturday & Sunday.
This is another NEW set called Safari Love 2 Cutting Files.
The projects can be anything that are love or Valentine's Day themed, or that are simply made with love featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The projects can be anything that are love or Valentine's Day themed, or that are simply made with love featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
You can link up your projects HERE.
1. The theme of this challenge is Made with Love. The challenge projects can be anything that are love or Valentine's Day themed, or that are simply made with love featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Made with Love Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, January 31, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, February 4, 2014.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Saturday, January 13, 2015
Your next stop in the hop is Nanne
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend.