Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Anything Goes Blog Hop!
If you came here from Leah's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.
The theme for this hop is Anything Goes. So, we are using our imaginations to create fun projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
For my project today I thought it would be fun to use a sketch as my inspiration. I found this sketch over at The Deconstructed Sketch. You can view more about the Sketch DS187 here. The sketch is below.
Here is my take on the sketch.
For the card base & my patterned paper background I used the NEW Stitched Shapes Cutting Files. The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files. The hearts are from the Flamingos in Love Cutting Files. The Raccoon is from the Forest Critters Cutting Files. The Circle is from the Ornament Trio Cutting Files. The Rectangle is from the A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Lots of Love Stamp set.
~~Blog Hop Candy~~
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, February 17, 2015.
Here are the rules for the Monthly Challenge.
1. The theme of this challenge is Anything Goes. The challenge projects can be anything that features Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Anything Goes Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, March 7, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
You've reached the end of the hop. Thanks so much for joining us today!
Happy Valentine's Day!