Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Birthday!



Good Morning!

Before I show you my project today, I just wanted to let you know that today is my last project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I decided to step down for a bit since I have so much going on in my personal life right now.  We are currently in the process of trying to buy a house (You know how chaotic that can be) and I also started working part time.  I just wanted to say Thank you to Lisa for having me on her team.  She is an amazing designer and so much fun to work with.  I really have enjoyed working with her and her files.  Once things settle down for me I will start crafting again.  

Now on to my project.  :)



For the card base I used the Tri-Fold Shutter Card Cutting Files.  The Ostrich is from the Safari Love 2 Cutting Files.  The mouse is from the Birthday Critters Cutting Files.  The present & hat are from the Party Items Cutting Files




This mouse is just too darn cute. 


Here is a picture of the card folded up. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment